SSO authCode unexpected token

Hello Helical Team,

We are upgrading from version 4 to 5, but are having issues displaying reports using the authCode parameter in the url like we used to.

our previous url was like below

/hi-ee/hi.html?dir=Reports/Services&file=MyReport.report&authToken=y2jmAyW-PYS7wciLygMS55CnzRaCuQVpM8gc0I1P1TzKYe9nOc0NkYtwIwLfBJkvOQWmUpg4GzDwwuEyzRu5emAe8qf6NYXbLws83b-4Ang&mode=dashboard

now i tried

/hi-ee/#/report-viewer?dir=Reports&file=CompanyReport.hr&mode=dashboard&authToken=y2jmAyW-PYS7wciLygMS5z39xVFTTYVX8p4cc0GN8_jAVHh0WnNnllEKLujpJbimHLg9zd7OHl1OsdnEj0JDXGiYgLctpjS8ZO_S9S_H-meD3eyGPc6Y9NL9nri9LCd0

but it is not working, the page redirects to the login and briefly flashes the attached message

we are following this guide to generate the authentication token

Getting error: Unexpected token ‘<’, “<!doctype “… is not valid JSON

Thank you,
Vema.

Hello ,

Looks like you have not enabled SSO in Helical v5.0 , please refer below blog in order to enable SSO.

(Note : For version 5.0 the numbers have been changed where we need to comment and uncomment , Refer below lines )

1. Uncomment line number 294 and comment line number 290 i.e. we enable SSO by uncommenting line number 294 and comment out customfilter present at line number 290

2. Uncomment line number 417 to 436

3. Save the file and restart the Helical Insight Application Service.

Thank you,
Helical Team.