Metadata views not getting edited/updated in Helical Insight 5.0

Hello Helical Insight,

I am using Helical Insight 5.0 and i am having my user role management migrated from derby to mysql. I have created views in the metadata. Now i want to change the names of few columns and want to remove few columns from already created metadata views. But it is not working. What will be the solution for this ? In the logs it gives error as below :

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: The table ‘/rdsdbdata/tmp/#sql44d5_10e1d8_1a’ is full

at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:129) ~[mysql-connector-java-8.0.13.jar:8.0.13]

at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:97) ~[mysql-connector-java-8.0.13.jar:8.0.13]

Thank You,
Netta.

Hello Team,

This is not issue from Helical Insight application side. This has to be done on your db level where user role management information is stored. In your MySQL. It clearly indicates that MySQL doesn’t have enough temp storage. Temp storage is required for performing temporary operations of query processing (Just like RAM), temp storage get free automatically once activity is over. But since you don’t have space available in temp it is not processing the request.

Also make sure that your MySQL db user also have full permissions on hiee backend database to perform every operations.

Reference : amazon rds - MySQL RDS 1114 (HY000): The table '/rdsdbdata/tmp/#sql4c54_f_a' is full - Stack Overflow

Thank you,
Helical Insight.