Grid setting dashboard getting mixed up

Hello Helical Insight,

I am using helical insight EE version 5.0 GA.
Scenario 1: We were trying to open the dashboard in our phone, but the reports placement is mixed up.
Scenario 2: We were trying to zoom-in the dashboard in our laptop browser to >110%, and the reports placement is also mixed up.
Any recommended grid scale? or setting that we must set first before creating the dashboard?

Thanks You,
Vema.

Hello Vema,

This application is designed as responsive to the different screens, on smaller screen with fewer grid columns, the objects on the right will move over to the next line(s) based on the space availability.

This has got more to do with the number of columns you have specified per screen and the report/component width in dashboard.

Ex; (A) No of columns specified = 24 on large screen
No of columns specified = 12 on medium screen

Now let us say you have put 3 reports each with width of 8 column. So on large screen they can come next to each other in a single row without any white space because 8*3=24

Now on medium screen its width is only 12, hence only one report can come of 8column width and next to it there will be whitespace of 4 column. 8 + 4 = 12. If you dont want white space of 4 columns, then you can keep medium screen also s 16 columns or 8 columns etc.

I hope this clarifies why white space comes and how it can be avoided. If you still need any more clarification please let me know.

Thank You,
Helical Insight.