I am using Helical Insight Application Enterprise Edition Version 2.0, I have generated table report where I am fetching two columns from data-base. One contains title and the other have the image URLs. Generated table is showing me the title and image URL, but instead of the image URL I want to have the actual images. Is this possible with the application?
Yes, This is possible, to display actual image in table instead of URL. Please follow below steps :
- Select the column which contains the image URLs.
- Click on “More”.
- Go to the “Advanced” mode.
- Select “concat” function by double clicking on it.
- After doing the above step, drag and drop “concat” function in to the text box.
- Now we have 3 text boxes available.
- In the first text box provide '<img src="'
- In the second text box drag and drop the column which contains the image URLs from list of “Available Columns”.
- In the last text box provide ‘" height=“40” width=“40”>’ (Note : You can vary the height and width based on your requirement.)
- Now click on the “Save” button and generate the report.
In a similar way you can use anchor tag if your column contains links and make it clickable URL. Also any other tags can be used like audio tag, video tag, button tags etc and play audio, video etc