Thank you for the information.
There are two ways to access the application :
1) Local Access ( LAN network)
2) Remote access
Considering, you want to access the application locally or machine connected to LAN network.
1) System must be connected to LAN network
2) Port number used of installing application ( for example : 8080 )
3) LAN IP ( for example, machine ip address is 192.168.3.2 )
Steps involved :
1) Find the machine ip-address and application port number on which helical insight application is installed.
2) Assuming ip-address and port number are 192.168.3.2 and 8080
3) Also, find the application name assigned while installing the application. ( say, assigned name is "hi" )
4) Now, combine these information in the format given below :
5) Enter this generated URL in the web browser.
6) Press Enter.
7) A helical insight login page will appear.
8) Similarly, same URL can used on other machine if connected to same network.
Hope you found the solution useful. Incase, if you still find it difficult let us know. Moreover you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org