Geographical Chart

Hi

I have a problem when i made a geographical chart.

I Drag a drop the colums i need, one of them I select like “use as Co-ordinate” an then the colums of latitud and longitud i select like “group by”. Later I select the map chart an configure the latitud and longitud fields, but I resive this messaje

I Hope somebody can help me

Sorry my english its not so good

Hello Alfredo,
The image shared is very small and not visible. can you share a bigger image. Aside below we are elaborating the standard steps of creating map.

Step1: Select 2 columns i.e. one dimension and one measure, for example location and travel cost.
Step2: Select dimension as a “group by” and measure as “sum” or other aggregation function like “count”, “max”, “min” etc
Step3: Select one column as a “use as co-ordinate” or also you can use latitude and longitude also as a “use as co-ordinate”
Step3: Drag latitude and longitude column and make them as a “group by”
Step4: Now select map chart and you will see map customization below customize option.
Step5: Select “Map Customization”. You will see options to select latitude and longitude column
Step6: Select “latitude” and “longitude” column in map customization
Step7: Click on “apply” which appears as tick mark on top of map customization
Step8: Generate map

Can you also provide more screenshots so that we can understand what all fields are being used in selection? Also Map customization snapshot as well. This will help us troubleshoot.

Hi, thanks for answering

Next, I send you image whith the steps I follow. I have tried again following the steps you send me but a have the same error

tks.

Hello Alfredo,

Could you please refresh your cache first and after you apply the Map Customization you have to generate the report then the map gets generated.

Please find the updated article which is more clear to understand.