Viewing Data Entries

can we generate the table data with more than 1000 entries?

Hi somen,

Thank you for your query.

To view more than 1000 entries please follow the steps :

1. Go to Adhoc Mode.
  2. Then, go to “Setting” Tab.
  3. Bydefault Sample Size is 1000.
  4. Here, manually you can set sample size to > / < / = 1000.
  5. After setting and then insert any column then on generating the report that much amount records will be fetched
  6. Also, you can set sample size to Full. It will show all the records.

Please feel free to reach us incase of issue.

Regards,
Helical Insight Team

Hello,

I want full table data as per above steps i have selected sample size to Full , Still its show only 1 page and 10 records only. Have i missed any configuration?? please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Martand,

Thank you for your query.

For resolution, we would require following information :

1. Operating System Name
  2. Helical Insight Version and Build Number

** For Version and Build Number, login to Helical Insight Application then on top-right click on “About HI”

Regards,
Helical Insight Team

Hello,

1)Oprating System is Windows 8.1 Pro
2)Helical Insight Version 1.0.1 Beta and Build : R20161309_4636

Hello Martand,

Thank you for the information.

Please follow the steps as given below:

Step 1: Go to “Helical Insight” folder where the Helical Insight Application is installed.

For Example : “C:\Helical Insight”

Step 2: Open apache-tomcat folder then webapps -> hi -> open “js” folder

Step 3: Click here to download zip folder. Now, unzip the file named “Helical Insight_1.0.1.0_U4675.zip” and copy “adhoc” folder present in the inside the folder named “Helical Insight_1.0.1.0_U4675”.

Step 4: Replace the “adhoc” folder present in “js” folder with the new “adhoc” folder which has been shared.

Step 5: Now, clear the web-browser cache (depends on web-browser you are using for running Helical Insight).

Step 6: Then, login to Helical Insight Application, go to “Adhoc” and “Create Report”.

Step 7: On generating a tabular report you can see the total records ( To view all records set Sample Size to “Full”. By default Sample Size is set to 1000 )

Regards,
Helical Insight Team

Working Fine Now.

Thanks.

Good job, thanks very much.

It is possible to define how many data entries we would like to keep in the report from the frontend itself.