Open source?

I wondered what the references to open source I saw in the press mean? Could you explain?

Thank you,

Larry

Hello Larry,

Hope you are well.

Basically, Helical Insight has two versions :

1. Community Version
  2. Enterprise Version

For Community Version, source code is freely available which will be uploaded soon on Github. In case of Enterprise Version, code will be made available on a special request.

Regards,
Helical Insight Support Team

Is there an official GitHub repository? I see a few forks for products that might be Helical Insight.

Thanks,
Dallin

Hi Dallin,

We are currently providing the beta version (Enterprise edition) available on our website till the end of November. After the Beta version gets over, we are releasing the community version whose source code will be available on our website and also on GitHub.

Hi Helical Insight Team,

Eagerly waiting for the open source version to come out. Any updates when we can have the open source version available?

Hi Ranes,

Thank you for showing such curiosity regarding the launch of Open source version ( Community version) of Helical Insight. Just hang on till the end of December and we will be surely uploading the source code on Github. For updates, like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HelicalInsight1/ and twitter handle https://twitter.com/helicalinsight

Hi HI Team,

Any updates on the community edition?

Hi Ranes,

Currently, we are working on Helical Insight MacOS version. As soon as it gets over we will be releasing Helical Insight Community Edition. All the registered users will be receiving the mail once the community edition is released. If you have not registered, then, get registered through Contact-us page of Helical Insight and start receiving Helical Insight updates.

Regards,
Helical Insight Team

Hello,

Any word on when the open source code would be released?

Thanks,
Goldie.

Hello Goldie,

If you are looking out for advanced features of Helical Insight, then you can go with Helical Insight Enterprise version. For that, you have to pay product cost and code will be shared with you.

Moreover, Helical Insight is having Community version with limited product features. Currently, we are working on it, by the end of this month the source code will be available to the users using various platforms like github.

Note : Make sure you have registered yourself on our website. Once you registered, you will start getting updates on your registered email-id.

To register, click here

Regards, Helical Insight Team

You mentioned that Helical Insight Community version come with limited product features, could you point me to a comparison of features available in both Enterprise and Community version.

Hello abhinavmishraa,

Following are the difference between Helical Insight community and enterprise version :

To register, click here

Regards,
Helical Insight Team

Thanks Team,

Could you throw some light on the costing of the Enterprise version, I understand that actual costing would a bit complex to discuss on this forum and could be based on the use case, I am looking at some ball park figures, may be a range on yearly costs so that I can plan my next steps accordingly.

Hello abhinavmishraa,

You can drop us a mail at support@helicalinsight.com with the details, so that our team can reach out to you.

Regards,
Helical Insight Team

Hi Dallin,

You can now download the Helical Insight Community Edition from Github
Click here to download

Thanks & Regards,
Helical Insight Team