Error while exporting the reports into PDF

I am using Helical Insight Application Enterprise Edition Version 2.0, on mac os version 10.13.1. I have created an ad-hoc report and while am trying to export the report into PDF format, it is giving me the error. Please help me with this to resolve it.

Hi Patrick,

The error might come because of the below two reasons.

1. phantomjs file which is required for exporting might have old version. In order to update the version please download the phantomjs version 2.1.1 from http://phantomjs.org/download.html for Mac OS X. Now unzip the downloaded file and copy “phantomjs” file from bin folder and paste it to “Installation Directory”/hi-repository/System/Reports/ folder. Rename the “phantomjs” to “macos_phantomjs”. Now give the executable permission to “macos_phantomjs”.

2. phantomjs file which is required for exporting might not have the executable permission, please give the executable permission to the linux_phantomjs and macos_phantomjs located in the “hi-repository/System/Reports/” folder.

To give the executable permission run the following command:
example : chmod -R 777 “Installation Directory”/hi-repository/System/Reports/linux_phantomjs
chmod -R 777 “Installation Directory”/hi-repository/System/Reports/macos_phantomjs

With version 3.0 installation, by default, happens with Admin permission. Hence there will be no separate need to follow the above process, export will work fine.