Adding third font into customization properties

Hello Team Helical,

I am using Helical Insight 3.1 enterprise edition. In card widget customization(and other customization properties as well) there are limited fonts option which are appearing. I know we can use CSS to do that but can I make it by default UI driven?

Thank You

1 Like

Being a developer-friendly framework it is always possible to make changes at your end. Please refer to the forum question as well meanwhile Changing Customization Options Properties
Talking more specifically about adding Fonts you can go to the location “C:\Program Files\Helical Insight\hi\hi-repository\System\Admin\CustomScripts\card\js”. In the custom scripts folder all the UI driven customization scripts are present, the scripts which are visible for all the charts are present in “generic” and then there are chart specific customization script folders for specific charts. Generic is having scripts that are mostly CSS level changes like background-color border etc.

So the location “C:\Program Files\Helical Insight\hi\hi-repository\System\Admin\CustomScripts\card\js” is having a script called “widgetCustomization.script”. You can open this and make the required changes at your end.
For example, for chan For example for the above-mentiond card widget customization script on line number 287 you can add more fonts here itself and it will start reflecting.

var fontType = ['Arial', 'Arial Black', 'Comic Sans MS', 'Courier New', 'Garamond', 'Georgia', 'Helvetica Neue', 'Impact', 'Lucida Bright', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Platino', 'Palatino Linotype', 'Tahoma', 'Times New Roman', 'Trebuchet MS', 'Verdana'];

Thank You
From Team Helical